Techno-Tech
Techno-Tech
Techno-Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the Latest Technology news and the newest blogs !!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S hits with a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qasim
Admin
Qasim

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S hits with a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen Empty
PostSamsung I9000 Galaxy S hits with a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen

Today Samsung unveiled their new Android flagship, the Samsung I9000 Galaxy S. Packing a 4" Super AMOLED display and a 1 GHz CPU inside an ultra thin body, the Galaxy S is certainly among the hottest Android smartphones to-date.
Running on a heavily customized version of Android 2.1, Samsung I9000 Galaxy S packs a 5 megapixel autofocus camera, capable of recording 720p video footage at 30fps. The magnificent display will sport WVGA resolution and there will be support for Wi-Fi b/g/n. GPS with A-GPS is also on board, along with 3G (with HSDPA support), USB and Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity.
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S hits with a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen Gsmarena_001Samsung I9000 Galaxy S hits with a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen Gsmarena_002Samsung I9000 Galaxy S hits with a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen Gsmarena_003Samsung I9000 Galaxy S hits with a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen Gsmarena_005
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

The Samsung I9000 Galaxy S will come in two versions, with 8 and 16GB of internal memory respectively and they will both have a microSD card slot. A 1 GHz application processor of a yet unknown architecture will tick inside the amazingly slim 9.9mm body. DivX and XviD video playback support (for videos up to HD resolution) complete the list of noteworthy features.
As of now there is no information about the target availability or pricing of the Samsung I9000 Galaxy S. Those should be made official in the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://techno-tech.darkbb.com
Share this post on: reddit

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S hits with a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen :: Comments

No Comment.

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S hits with a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen

Page 1 of 1